AustStab accredited, MCRS have a proven track record on a variety of Stabilisation contracts for Local Government, Road and Maritime Service (RMS), tier one Multi-national contractors, Commercial Builders, Developers and private clients. With access to NATA approved laboratories MCRS can design and construct pavement improvements specific to the needs of any client.
Provide a sustainable solution to large pavement in-situ rehabilitation’s by producing the most feasible and effective stabilisation design.
Full service in-situ stabilising
- Stabilise in-situ material with pre-approved products
- Compact and final grade
- Traffic management
- Caterpillar RM250 pulveriser hire
- Spreader truck hire
Utilise specialist equipment
- Caterpillar RM250 pulveriser
- Streumaster lime spreader truck
- All operators are trained in safe road construction
- Safe Operating Procedures and Safe Work Method Statements with Environmental Protection Plans are included prior to any works being carried out
- Access to the right machine for the job
- All machines are fully maintained, registered and are RMS approved