MCRS have been laying asphalt for over a decade for Local Government, Road and Maritime Service (RMS), tier one Multi-national contractors, Commercial Builders, Developers and private clients. MCRS have worked with and satisfy RMS and Council requirements operating under Auspec/Natspec/R116/R117. Works completed to date include: Highway overlays, Airport runway construction and overlay, Subdivision works, Council road networks, Driveways and Deep lift patching.
Provide flexible solutions in asphalt paving ensuring safety, quality, reliability, and cost effectiveness.
Full Service Asphalt Works
All aspects of asphalt pavement works including removal, placement and compaction, testing, traffic management, QA and site management with one point of contact for the project.
- Hire specialised equipment for asphalt paving with operators
- Incorporate our experience with your crew
- Use in conjunction with your own machinery
- Cost effective
- Cat Paver AP655 track machine running ultra?sonic levelling and slope control
- Bitelli Paver BB632 mini paver suitable for patching and tight areas
- Volvo DD38 high frequency tandem 4 tonne asphalt steel roller
- Cat CB?434 tandem 8 tonne asphalt steel roller
- Volvo PT125 multi tyre 4 to 8 tonne roller (Ballast tanks fitted)
- Sakai TS31 multi tyre 4 tonne roller
- S250 bobcat with profiling attachments, broom, shoulder widening, 4 in 1 bucket, grader attachment.
- Track Mounted, Wirtgen W100F 1 m front loading profiler
- Track Mounted, Bitelli SF102CR 1 m front loading profiler
- All operators are trained in safe road construction
- Safe Operating Procedures and Safe Work Method Statements with
- Environmental Protection Plans are included prior to any works being carried out
- Access to the right machine for the job
- All machines are fully maintained, registered and are RMS approved